Whatsapp Broadcast Messaging. A Really Cool way To Keep Your Friends Closer.

       
           Hi Guys, I've got another intresting social media tip for you this morning. I have over 300 contacts on my whatsapp list and if you have such a number of contacts, you should know what that means. I usually do have a hard time trying to keep in touch with everyone, and the more i tred, the more difficult it becomes because, you tend to forget those who are not in your chats list and those who are down down the chat list.

           When I started Blogging, I Created a broadcast list and began to spam my post links to my friends and i got quite a good number of traffic from them. There was something else i noticed; i noticed that friends that i have not chatted with and probably totally forgotten about got my broadcast messages and they were replying. Each broadcast I sent brings me new forgotten contacts.

          After sometime, I had a thought that spamming to my friends all the time would really get them bored because those that i don't chat with on a regular basis will find it annoying and probably will warn me to stop posting rubbish to them. So i thought of Sending greetings and questions to them such as "Hey... long time no talk", "Hello, Good Morning" Hey, "How you doing today?", "Hi Hi.. How was Your Night?" etc. and then conversations just ensues between me and them. I began to feel the closeness again. Then I thought of broadcast messaging as a cool way to get to all my friends at once and not leaving anyone behind. It is really awesome and you should try it out.

How to Create a broadcast list on whatsapp.


The first step is to open WhatsApp.

At the top of the Chats screen you will see the Broadcast Lists button: tap it. 

Now, press New List at the bottom of the Broadcast Lists Screen and type the names of your contact (if you prefer, you can press the + button to choose the names from your contact list). 

At this point you can tap Create. Now and you have your Broadcast List. 

When you send a message to the Broadcast List, all recipients in the list will receive it so be careful on who you will like to add to the list so that you don't disturb people who are not regular friends such as your uncles, Business partners, etc. The message will be received as a normal one and you will see their reply in your Chats screen, and only you will receive it.

Once you have a Broadcast List you have the possibility to modify it, with an extremely simple procedure. 

To edit one of your Broadcast Lists, first of all you need to open your Broadcast Lists and click on the (i) button on the List you want to update. 

Now, from the Info screen, you have two choices: the first oneis to change the name of the Broadcast List; the other one allows you to remove or to add recipients from the list, by simply tapping on Edit.

Hope You enjoy this.

Happy  Chatting.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Find Us On Facebook

Share Us

Ads

Video Of Day