Windows 8 Vs Antivirus


          My experience with windows 8 has been a very good one, though windows 10 is out now and its probably the greatest version of windows of all time. Ever since I started using windows 8, ive always had a better experience compared to windows 7 and windows XP. Windows 8 is swift smooth and easy to handle. It seemed so perfect. It is very compatible and faster on systems with very low specifications compared to windows 7 and below. I get irritated when I see some folks still using windows 7 at this time of Life.

          As time went by i began to have issues with my antivirus (I preferred avast) because of the software crackings I usually do with my computer. The antivirus always detects my crack softwares as Malwares and hides them from me. I would have to go to the antivirus software and report the alert as false/negative (avast users you know what I’m talking about). I got freaked out doing this all the time so I just went on to uninstall the antivirus. I was too happy when I got rid of this big bouncer knocking me off all the time.


          Time kept counting on…. and on…. and on…. Two years past, I still didn’t notice I wasn’t using an antivirus on my system. I was just using SMADAV, a very popular USB drive scanner to make sure my system doesn’t get infected by some external dirty USB flashdrive or something. This was all I had as a viral protection on my system. I would just do a full time scan once in two years… hahahaha… Yea, right I said one in two years, I still would find no virus. Don’t that think my virus definitions are outdated is the reason why I don’t find any viruses on my system, because I update my virus definitions on a monthly basis. It doned on me that I actually never needed and antivirus on my system. I only needed a bouncer at the door of my USB to knock out incoming missiles of viral infections launched to my computer.


          I think the windows 8 built in antivirus (Windows Defender) is good enough to handle attacks if there be any. Because I know I’m always on the internet looking for something to down load, so I must have downloaded an infected file somehow, somewhere. So I believe the windows defender takes care of any infections coming from the internet. This is where I came to a conclusion that windows 8 and above (8.1, 10) does not actually need an external antivirus, but just a bouncer at the input devices to clean up every file coming into the computer via USB.



          Now you know about this little secret(or should I call it a fact?), you can enjoy your computer using the Windows 8 and higher without the issues of antivirus blocking or limiting you from using certain softwares you want to use, especially for crackers. Enjoy your PC now!!!



Thanks for reading, your comments are important to us.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Find Us On Facebook

Share Us

Ads

Video Of Day