An Interview With ChizzySpeaks ; A Young Public Speaker.


Hello readers, today we discuss with a talented young man all the way from Nigeria. He is known in his art as ChizzySpeaks. ChizzySpeaks is a talented Spoken words artist who loves to pass across his messages to the general public through his spoken words.


ChizzySpeaks is from Delta State, Nigeria.
Studying Microbiology,
He's a spoken word artiste,
A Regular at Nyimarr's Spoken word.

We were in luck to have a quick interview with him to tell us a little about himself, his unique art and message, his drive and advice to all those who wish to trend in the art of spoken words.

Read the quick interview done by Myinfospring with ChizzySpeaks below.

Myinfospring : Hello ChizzySpeaks, Good afternoon and thanks for this moment.

ChizzySpeaks : My pleasure, you're most welcomed.

Myinfospring : Okay then! Let's make this a quick one. Let's start with the name.. ChizzySpeaks, I'm wondering how that came about. I believe you could tell us the origin of ChizzySpeaks. Our readers would love to know that too.

ChizzySpeaks : *Laughs* My name is chieze, I think that explains the Chizzy. I added speaks to Chizzy not long ago when I realized my life is going to be about speaking, that's how I came about ChizzySpeaks.

Myinfospring : wow! How impressive, Chizzy From Chieze and Speaks from the spokenwords. Really amazing.

ChizzySpeaks : Oh yeah.

Myinfospring : So ChizzySpeaks, do tell us briefly about where you grew up and where you're from.

ChizzySpeaks : Well.. Basically I'm from a town called Oliogo in ndokwa west local government, Ukwuani Delta state. Was born there but spent most of my life in Lagos and I reside presently in Abraka.

Myinfospring : ChizzySpeaks, I'm just curious. Does your environment really motivated you? Or you draw your inspiration somewhere else? School? Government perhaps or somehow?

ChizzySpeaks : I draw my inspiration from a lot of things, basically my environment. I question life a lot, especially maxims and belief systems that people have lived their life with, basically those that have not yielded results. I believe that one's belief is that which exerts the greatest influence on an individual. If you operate by the wrong belief system your entire life will be wrong​.
Life for me is about being productive, we ought to be productive in our endeavors​
ChizzySpeaks is about a life that works, my environment and by this I mean her belief system is a major source of my inspiration​.

Myinfospring : May we know Chizzy. What message are you trying to pass to the general public?:

ChizzySpeaks : My message is simple, be a lover of drudgery for it has its gains, Be relevant! Be necessary! Be needed! Make your life count for something worthy and worthwhile*

Myinfospring : Finally, your advice to the youth and all those aspiring to send their message via spoken words.

ChizzySpeaks : It's simple. Speak from your heart, speak genuinely, love what you do, read vigorously, be committed to information hunting, travel with a pen and paper wherever you go, write down thoughts and ideas even as they flow for cheap paper is less perishable than grey matter, value people for you need people, and always put God first, stay humble*

Myinfospring : It's been wonderful having you with us, but before you go, a freestyle or something wouldn't be bad.

ChizzySpeaks : *Laughs* of course not, my pleasure!
*Freestyles*

Take your chances as they come
Wait for no man to tell you GO ON
Don't ever consider giving up
Even when the road gets bumpy
Say to yourself, ONE MORE
Always KEEP ON*

Myinfospring : *Claps* Yeahhh.. That was amazing, We really really thank you for your time. We wish you all the best in life in your art.

*Interview ends*


ChizzySpeaks who loves his country Nigeria so much has this one he titled :


 HOW TO LOVE NIGERIA


It all started when I felt an object being developed while I laid suspended in the comfort of my temporary home

I was only a zygote then so the image wasn't clear
but as I became a foetus it was lucid and I realized that the object that was being developed was a placenta like bouquet💐 ,
I'd stayed for 270days,9 months per say an indication I was ready for marriage.

The lot of who would be my bride was casted on my behalf between two individuals, mum and dad
and my bride happened to be Nigeria

That's the same story with all of you, we didn't chose Nigeria
So sometimes we're not at ease
we're looking for ways to leave the country
we just think nigeria is not where we're supposed to be
now that we're here why don't we bring the best out of her

A lot of times what we do is at every conversation we have we mock her failing state and pass the blame on buhari's change

Nigeria is more like a museum filled with art
you are one piece of art, you are, we are
maybe the problem is that we've had our eyes shut all the time
so we couldn't appreciate all of her, by that i mean all of her, all of me, and even all of you.

let's take a trip down Memory Lane
our past heroes fought together to get us this far
but these days we prefer fighting each other like in the avengers civil war
how then do we go further
our love for Nigeria can be expressed when we love our neighbors just like we love ourselves or even our cells

I think the problem is the date we associate with love
love is not only to be expressed on February 14,it's everyday
or maybe we should bring back the date to 13th and do it the way 1Corinthians 13 explains it
because when you open to that part of the scripture
the first description is that love never gives up

Our love for Nigeria is not about what we're expecting
but rather, it's about what we're willing to give
how much we're willing to give up so she can stay up

I know it's easy to love when you've never been hurt
it's easy to give when you're never in want
it's easy to see when it's never been dark
that's why we make withdrawals when they're no benefits
leaving Nigeria with deficits
when instead we should be making deposits

just so I don't sound too abstract
let's talk about other practical ways you could love her
you could sharpen your talents, develop your gifts, learn a new skill: photography,baking,graphics or video editing like Edison

We could improve on Nigeria by improving on our selves, by making ourselves necessary
for we are a reflection of our country

do you remember how you use to trip and fall when you were a kid
and sustain an injury on your feet
sometimes you took drugs, antibiotics, I remember taking ampiclox  and if it got worse I'd visit the hospital
why couldn't you just cut the feet away, you wouldn't be able to withstand the excruciating pain
and besides you believed your feet will be whole again

If we love Nigeria, there will be proofs
there will be action and it will be evident for all to see the reaction
and according to newton's first law of motion
when action speaks there will be reaction's deed and it will be evident for all to see just how much love you have for your country

maybe you don't really love her 
like a playboy all you want is the kiss
the one night stand you want to be pleased
but that wasn't the plan from the beginning
it was for better for worse
we'll love her when she's right or not
but now we slide the best in the gutter and present the worse!

when next we say I pledge
Let's make sure we're not the one breaking the edge

When next we look at Nigeria
and all we see is a shrunken frame, loose clothes, withered hands and chained feet
Let's all picture an eagle soaring in the sky, let's all picture her being free from all these economic ills
let us ponder on that picture until it penetrates our mind fully and becomes our reality

When next we're  tempted to say Nigeria nor dy try
let's go down on our knees
let's intercede
let's call forth what we want to see
and work towards it

Let's shout it out loud
bellow if you can
and say Nigeria i am

We're Nigerians nevertheless
and though she recess
We'll never regret
We'll never relent
We'll put in the work
Until she works!


Watch ChizzySpeaks in action by clicking "WATCH" below. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Find Us On Facebook

Share Us

Ads

Video Of Day